- Development of websites on the client side (front end, in the browser).
- Development of applications for mobile devices, hybrid or that compile to native.
- Construction of web servers and server applications.
- Development of desktop applications for Windows, Linux and Mac systems.
- Game development.
- Simplicity. It has a simple structure that makes it easier to learn and implement.
- Speed. It runs faster than other languages and favors error detection.
- Versatility. It is compatible with other languages, such as: PHP and Java. Plus, it makes data science and machine learning accessible.
- Popularity. There are numerous resources and forums available to help beginners with limited skills and knowledge.
- Server load. Data validation can be done through the web browser and updates only apply to certain sections of the web page.
- Updates. It is continuously updated with new frameworks and libraries, this ensures relevance within the sector.
- Depuration. Although some HTML editors support debugging, they are less efficient than other editors. Finding the problem can be challenging, as browsers do not display any warnings about errors.